Saturday, November 27, 2010

Welcome!

Hello and welcome to my new photo blog! For me, photography is a tool...a way to freeze a moment in time, so that it remains fresh. Our lives are in constant motion...evolving and changing without pause. Fortunately, photography affords us a way to remember those special times, those beautifully simple moments that so are so easily forgotten...our baby's perfectly wrinkled toes, a child's snaggletoothed smile, a father's work-worn hands, a quiet moment shared by a couple in love.


I am excited to fill this blog with photos of the beautiful people that God brings into my life. I will strive to celebrate the qualities that set them apart and make them unique. Please email me if you are interested in being photographed! I hope you will check back often for more blog posts and photos!

Carrie
carriemintonphotography@yahoo.com

2 comments:

  1. You're a wonderful photographer and I'm happy to be able to follow your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Melissa! That's so sweet of you to say! Thank you for following!

    ReplyDelete